Terms and conditions
The term ‘ThatDay’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of France.
Licenses and refunds
By purchasing any products on www.thatistheday.com, you, the purchaser, are agreeing to these terms.
All download sales are final. Due to the digital nature of our products, we offer no refunds.
All items in our shop come with a standard license, allowing you to use them in personal and commercial projects online and in print. Resize, crop or change the designs to your needs. You may not include the originally purchased items in any distributed end products. You may not sublicense, resell, share, transfer, or otherwise redistribute the item under any circumstances. You may not use item(s) in a manner that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, deceptive, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights.
All mentioned in the Standard License + Items purchased under the Extended License may be used to create End Products for Sale that may be sold an unlimited number of times. End Products must not be used or sold in a way that is directly competitive with the original Item you purchased. End Products must be distributed in a way which doesn’t allow for the extraction of the original Item.
If you need an extended license email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free Stock Photos license
Use images for personal or commercial use, online and in print. Resize, crop or change image orientation. Overlay the image with color or text to suit your brand. Use the images to create free products such as workbooks and eBooks, as long as the free stock photo(s) cannot be extracted from it. You may not sell, loan, transfer, give away images or allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
ThatDay and Sandra Bongen remain the sole and exclusive owner / holder of the copyright of the images.